- Heavy-duty professional tripod centre column
- Twist lock opens with half turn
- Centre hook to add additional weight for windy conditions
- Weighs 450g (15.87oz)
- Extends up to 390mm (15.35″) height
- 10X layer carbon fibre build provides high strength to weight ratio
- Supports up to 20kg (44lbs) load capacity
- Interchanged with the EX-ACPROCC flat mount
- Compatible with the EX-ACPRO Ascent Professional Carbon Fibre Tripod
Explorer Centre Column for Ascent Professional Carbon Fibre Tripod
The Explorer EX-ACPROCC Centre Column for Ascent Professional Carbon Fibre Tripod (EX-ACPRO) allows for greater elevation when a high shot is required. The EX-ACPROCC Centre Column replaces the standard flat base and is easy to change using the flat base lock and release button.
The large load capacity of up to 20kg ensures high stability in a multitude of conditions, whether that be in the studio or out exploring. The 10X layer carbon fibre provides rigidity and even with the column fully extended, the 10x carbon fibre reduces vibrations, which would otherwise cause a camera to shake. Additional weights or a camera bag can be mounted to the centre hook to add extra weight for windy conditions. 3/8″ and 1/4″ mounting options allow for the mounting of various heads and cameras.
The EX-ACPROCC is only compatible with the Explorer Ascent Professional Carbon Fibre Tripod.